Come join us as Lucrative Consulting will be exhibiting! Our first Introduction to the profession! Cant wait to see you there!
This conference addresses the most relevant and cutting edge topics for today’s mental health, addiction and other helping professionals. Attendees will be able to hear the latest research along with practical counseling strategies and take away advanced skills and techniques. It offers a comprehensive view and updates along with focusing in-depth workshops to provide participants an opportunity to interact with a faculty of leading clinicians and authors as well as other attendees.
Redirecting Resistance; Sex, Desire and Relationships; Trauma and Disassociation; Addressing the Opioid Epidemic; Evolving Science of Addiction and Recovery; Living and Lying in Cyberspace; Mastering the Anxiety Game; The Changing Landscape of Addiction; Transformative Mindfulness and Meditation Techniques; Managing Co-occurring Disorders; Strategies for Worriers; The Problem Can Be the Solution; Cannabis Use Disorder; Treating OCD; Dealing with Resistance; Nutrition and Mental Health; Internal Control Therapy; Lifestyle Strategies and Depression; Managing Emotion and Moods; Brain Chemistry Lifehacks; Increasing Positivity; Trauma and Addiction; Ethics; Suicidality and more.
Who Should Attend?
Enjoy networking with those working in the areas of:
• Mental Health
• Addictions Counseling
• Marriage and Family Therapy
• School Counseling
• Registered Nursing
• Courts and Corrections
• Employee Assistance
• Pastoral Counseling
• And Other Fields
Participants will be able:
1. Identify treatment approaches and develop counseling skills for a range of issues in mental health, behavioral health, addictions and co-occurring disorders.
2. Identify the neuropsychological and neurobiological underpinnings of addictive disorders, compulsive behaviors and other problematic behavior and the therapeutic implications of these findings.
3. Identify effective therapeutic approaches for the treatment of trauma and PTSD, depression, anxiety the resistant client, as well as a range of co-occurring disorders.
4. Identify clinical applications of recent key scientific research and its implications in psychotherapy and counseling.